Customized DiSC® Workshops
This information is great, but how does it apply to me and my team?
Personality style assessments in the workplace are nothing new, they’ve been around since the 1940’s. Too often a work team or a group of leaders sit through a workshop absorbing information. When they go back to the workplace what’s different? Nothing! So how are the DiSC® assessment and DiSC® workshops different?
In this highly interactive workshop, professional facilitators will help participants understand the differences and appreciate the strengths of each team member. Dozens of real-life examples and applications are shared to help make the material memorable and relatable.
So much more than just a lecture, expect concrete situation-specific techniques that can be applied immediately. This engaging workshop is filled with learning and laughter as participants:
• Become aware of their strengths and learn to appreciate the strengths of people who have a different style
• Learn to recognize other people’s DiSC® personality style
• Understand behavioral tendencies and develop an understanding of how that can affect others
• Respect, appreciate, understand and value individual differences
• Develop an awareness of how different styles can reduce conflict and work together as a productive team
Once individuals understand how to identify the personality styles of those around them, they’ll know the best ways to connect with each style, making them more effective. It’s a slight shift in the Golden Rule: instead of treating others the way you want to be treated, you connect with them the way they want to be treated.
Customized Training Program for Your Organization
One of the values of an onsite workshop is a customized DiSC® workshop that may include tools to:
• Learn about relational sales coaching vs transactional sales
• Identify customer service that meets the needs of the customer
• Manage more effectively by understanding the motivations and priorities of team members
• Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
• Facilitate better teamwork and minimize team conflict
How long is the workshop?
Workshops are available to meet your specific needs, from two hours to a full day. Goals vary based on length of program from creating awareness in a shorter workshop to adding understanding and application in a full day workshop. Each of our workshops include an official DiSC® Assessment (commonly referred to as the DiSC® Profile) to allow each of your team members to understand where they fall into the DiSC® model.
Who is this ideal for?
Clients include Fortune 500 companies and small businesses across all industries, government agencies, and educational institutions. Leaders, intact teams, cross-functional teams, virtual teams, customer service specialists, sales consultants and representatives of every type of organization seeking to enhance their productivity and effectiveness by improving their communication and ability to connect. DiSC® is ideal for anyone who wants an easy-to-understand and effective tool to:
• Develop effective leaders
• Build cohesive teams
• Assist with conflict management
• Train a successful sales force
• Improve customer service